Welcome to the Humanity 101 Monthly Newsletter, where we provide quick updates to our supporters.
1. We are in the process of putting our roots down as a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit so we can accept tax-deductible donations!
2. We will be featured in the Lake Oswego Parish Neighbor and other publications this Fall.
3. We have established a "TRY IT OUT" group to be our beta-testers of many fun community events. Contact us if interested. Included: book & article clubs, mobile library, canvas painting night, health & wellness events, playdates, movie nights, trial lessons, and more. The cool thing about this group is that you don't have to commit to anything long-term. Just try out what's of interest to you (all are covid-friendly).
4. We have more parent-teachers joining our group each week and we are thrilled to be walking with them on this journey as they prepare to bring these lessons to their kids.
5. Our Leadership Team has been working hard to establish a firm and solid foundation; meeting weekly, and communicating daily. One of the tenants of our program that we would love to share with you are our 7 core values, and our core focus. They will guide everything we do, and all that we are.
1. We enjoy the journey of bringing the knowledge and hope of Saint John Paul II’s Theology of the Body to others
2. We speak the truth with love and courage
3. We listen and respond to the challenges and realities of the modern Catholic parent
4. We are positive and solution-oriented
5. We strive for a depth and breadth of knowledge on the dignity of the human person
6. We are guided by Catholic virtue and teachings, and trusting of the Holy Spirit
7. We have fun!
Empowering Catholic parents on the purpose and gift of personhood