Welcome to the Humanity 101 Monthly Newsletter, where we provide quick updates to our supporters.
1. We have several allies at the Archdiocese of Portland helping us SPREAD THE WORD about our organization, and have received our first nod of approval from Archbishop Sample.
2. We have been working hard to put together a FOLDER of visually-stimulating information to reflect the content on our website. These will be distributed to interested pastors and staff at Catholic parishes and schools in the near future.
3. Our TRY IT OUT groups are underway! We have 13 attendees in Books & Bubbly, 10 in Wednesdays with a Pope, and 11 in Too Busy for Books. Contact us to join any of these groups.
4. We will be adding more content to our BLOG. Starting in October, there will be 2 posts/month. 1) The monthly newsletter (this), and 2) An interview with a member of the TOB Parent School Leadership Team and/or Board, answering these 3 questions: 1) What are you reading?, 2), What are you listening to?, and 3) Why does TOB matter to you?
5. Last month we shared with you our Core Values and Core Focus. This month we would like to share our Guarantee, and our 3 Uniques:
What if 20 minutes a week with your child could pave their road to a meaningful life AND change the world?
ACCESSIBLE. FREE. CATHOLIC. HUMAN.
1. We normalize the intersection of Catholic faith and values
2. We reveal the seamlessness between Theology and anatomy
3. We instill confidence and clarity when talking to your kids about sexuality